Welcome to the home of The Four-Seven-Six vFighter Group
We are an international organization, our goal is to continuously learn and refine our skills while enjoying these simulators in a multiplayer environment incorporating realistic tactics and procedures.
Here at the 476th vFG we are not about quantity but the quality of our pilots! All our training is based on real world training documents and we will make every effort to train and mentor those that join the Group.
Currently we support DCS: A-10C, DCS: F-5E, and on a limited basis DCS: Mig-21bis with plans to incorporate future released Eagle Dynamics or third party DCS aircraft.
Inclusion of any Eagle Dynamics or third party releases will be evaluated by the 476th vFG Command Staff. If the aircraft is modeled as realistically as possible, the potential exists for individuals joining and actively fly the aircraft then it will be incorporated.
We have four active vSquadrons within the 476th vFG.
- 74th vTraining Squadron 'Flying Tigers' (A-10C). This is where new applicants (Training Pilots) are initially assigned to learn the ways of the 476th vFG.
Once a trainee completes both Initial Qualification Training (IQT) and Mission Qualification Training (MQT) they are granted full membership and moved to the:
- 76th vFighter Squadron 'Vanguards' (A-10C, US Timezones).
- 81st vFighter Squadron 'Panthers' (A-10C, European Timezones).
- 65th vAggressor Squadron (F-5E).
When pilots achieve a Combat Mission Ready (CMR) Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) rating on their primary airframe they may become a member of the vAggressor Squadron. Members of the 65th can choose to fly the F-5E as their primary aicraft.
- 422nd vTest and Evaluation Squadron
Full members can participate in the vTest and Evaluation Squadron. This is where we evaluate new modules that have systems and flight modeling on par with the A-10C.
- Want to know more about us and the real USAF units that we mirror? (click here)?
- Create an account and have a look around the forum and meet our members...