Thread: What's good?

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's good?

Hey there everyone from the four seven six, while I'm relatively speaking new to DCS I'm rather comfortable and familiar with simulator and combat simulator in specific, although admittedly the F-4 Phantom I used to fly in contrast to the A10-C provided by DCS was not nearly as fun or rewarding as spitting 30 mike mike from the GAU/8 Avenger at ground targets.

Seriously, I'm addicted to the sound it makes from outside the cockpit the loud BRRRRRRRT sound that rains death at about 4200 rounds a minute; I played with Lock On modern air combat back in the day a bit too with the A10-A but this game is just a league above that brand of simulator in complexity. And while I'm having fun with my new computer and this Saitek flight system I feel that I could still garner more from this experience when coupled with other like minded people who also relish flying cannons.

That being said while I continue to train in my first several weeks here in DCS getting my combat runs consistent I would like to apply to the 476th if you guys will have me.

Sweden
       Sweden

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts
    Hey and welcome GuardDog!

The 476th recruitment is closed for the moment, and it won´t open until the summer at earliest. But you are more than welcome to stick around on the forums, and don´t forget to check out the public download section.

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    LoL! That was fairly fast! Quite all right though I have plenty of single player content left to cover and apparently some more stuff to read too, though I doubt it will take me till summer to read it.