Slovenia
       Slovenia

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Welcome joel

As a Kitten who is at the end of the training programme I can only suggest you try to get a good feeling for the aircraft - basic flight manuevers and air-to-air refuelling are two cool things to start with. BFM will give you a feel for her while AAR will make you trim her right and eventually formation flying will be easy for you.

Cool nick by the way - I have a Mjöllnir runic symbol tattooed on my right arm
    i7-950|GB X58A-UD3R|Corsa 2x 8 GB DDR3-1333|GB 760GTX
    24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals|Logitech Revolution MX

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It is a cool symbol. It I tried to use Mjölnir but the system did not like the use of umlauts in the name.
    AAR should prove a lot more taxing than landing on a carrier in my old F/A-18 Sim days. But then again mastering a difficult skill comes with greater satisfaction then an easy one.
    I have always loved the a-10 and the multiplayer aspect is a huge draw. This game has incredible depth and I have only scratched the surface.
    From the looks of the interest in the 476th training program I should have ample time to get more familiar with the systems. During which I will read , post questions and fly fly fly.