United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Hello Gentlemen I am Ross "Ashy"

Hey guys just wanted to drop in and say hi and ask a few questions. Iam from Louisiana and flying is a great love of mine. I Do have some "real life" flying experience and the flying part is easy. But understanding this military sim isnt and the terms and all that good jazz. Nothing like civilian flying in real life haha. I just recently purchased the dcs flight sim along with the A-10c Jumped into the pit and was like wow. So i immediately jumped to google scavenging for a check list for this mod and ran across you guys. Not realizing groups like this exist. So any way to cut a long story short i would like to apply for joining up with you all. Skimming through the site and forums i read that there is some prerequisites. i would like to know where i can find what i need and know what to start training on or do yall have some members that have some spare time and be of some help and link up with me to teach me what i need to know.
    Thanks for all your help Ross "Ashy"

Also if there are any new guys out there that are trying to do the same thing i would like to link up and do so training together if possible. If any new people read this.

Da FAC?

476vFG GC
    Founding member
    Belgium
       Belgium

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,108 Posts
    Hey Ashy, welcome over here.

Providing CAS when you're all out of HUA!

United Kingdom
       United Kingdom

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Welcome Ashy.........it would be good to have you around these boards. Stick in here, and pick away at all the information.......much knowledge!