Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi From Venom

Hey Guys! Aloha from Hawaii!! Man can I tell you I have been looking for people still active in this game, and I have had the hardest time until I came across you guys. I guess its all in the google wording hehe. I have been playing around with this sim for a little while now and absolutely love it. I love it so much as I have the thrustmaster hotas, track ir, and combat pedals. I would like to get into flying with you guys during your next recruitment. I will keep checking back to see when that is and make a go of the process! I look forward to flying with you guys!

Aloha,
    Venom
    (Sean)

United Kingdom
       United Kingdom

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Venom, good to hear from you buddy. Stick around here....we are all passionate about DCS A10C.....take advice, check out the download section, and practice, practice, practice...........keep your eye on recruitment (shouldn't be too long). We all appreciate you stopping by and saying hello. Good to have you on board.

Da FAC?

476vFG GC
    Founding member
    Belgium
       Belgium

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,115 Posts
    Hey Venom!
    Nice to see you here. Comrade pretty much summed it up.

Providing CAS when you're all out of HUA!

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    hello there venom i would like to find some one to link up and fly with to at least get a good familiarity of the a10-c before recuitment starts. if you would like to link up feel free to hit me up!!

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Ashy,
    I too am looking for a brave sole to fly next to. I'm on EDST, let me know..

Venom,
    I "lived" on Oahu for 7 years, I had to return to Indy for the weather...hahahahah... "I'll be back".....we are still close enough to fly together..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have a Letherman....I'll fight!!

"The Pit": http://forums.eagle.ru/album.php?albumid=894

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hey Ashy and SpokeJocky! That would be great we could get together and maybe run through systems and such. Make start ups more proficient and not gonna lie, the systems part is something I want to work on, would be nice to have a CPT of this hehe. Lets figure something out and try to link up. I have a bunch of buddies who play some other various games and we do have TS available. Let me know if you guys are interested! Time differences not a hard thing for me cause im off most daytimes and work evenings my time. Look forward to talking to ya soon!

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oh sorry Hey Stuka and Comrade! Thanks for the warm welcome!

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    hey spokejocky and venom i sent you guys some private messages to get in touch with me. so please check them. if anything we could get together once or twice a week and maybe we could designate certain nights or whatever we come up with to practice. i have my own ts channel so we can communicate there. hit me up and lets get to training haha!!

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Aloha, Venom

When I get back to Hawaii, my flight simming might wither. When I "lived" there, I was always in the mountains or in water. now I'm just..in the mud.

The times zones are jacking with me, "What's-er-Name" is in quam, AAR training at GMT, you’re in Hawaiian time...I'm still a little there. I'm usually "in the pit" nightly between my EDST 20:00 and 24:00, sometimes as early as 1800. I think this is your 1300 to 1900. I should let you do the math. My GMT pit time is 2300 to 0500 if that helps confuse you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Tonight I’ve stopped my AAR training, I’m policing up the miz file that I edited that I used to help myself with Startup training. I feel this is the Foundation of all Training in DCS to continue forward this must be understood. It helps also to turn a space shuttle cockpit in to a Jeep dashboard. Looking back I recall how the billions of buttons scared the beejeesus out of me. Now I only see a handful, or two…
    I’ll be hanging in TeamSpeak at the DCS lobby; I need to inform Ashy he can find me there. If you have steam, Search for spokejocky , you can friend me from there. I’ll be logged in and I’ll see your ping. Then we can hash it out from there.

Shakabrah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]