Founding member
    Belgium
       Belgium

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,108 Posts
    you also can compare with the refueling mission I posted here: https://www.476vfightergroup.com/sho...d.php?2665-AAR

Providing CAS when you're all out of HUA!

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Ok stucka I will look into yours and joy rides as well and hopefully come up with a better understanding of setting up Aar. Stucka do you have any suggestions on tars or could you possibly help spokejocky venom and myself out with that? Cause I myself and I'm sure spoke and venom will like to have more knowledge with tars as recruitment is getting close from what I have been reading. Thanks!!

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Fargin True dude, Stuff don't work. Tars does for some, but we don't have the paths that the forums are telling's us to put files. they refer to versions of the past that don't use the same files or paths.. I have the same issues with EasyMonitor Configurator, (no worries, I got this manualy), and JGSME works, but the mods may not, some have to be manually installed.

Tars development is on hold for a while, The manual shows us how to manually install tars to DCS, but that's in relation to DCS 1.2.6 or older.. for instance, we don't have a C://....Config/Export... folder. TS seems to be happy and tars says its happy but it can't be, it tells me 1.2.7 is installed in green. I'm on 1.2.8 still...<shrug>. there seems to be no info on how to set up the network IPs, but I think I have that figured out but can't test it cause Tars is not running in DCS 1.2.8... we will need real time help here.. we can disseminate the info after that. I think he says he can get back to TARS in July...I don't recall. we'll have to wait till then unless some one here has it working in 1.2.8 some how..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have a Letherman....I'll fight!!

"The Pit": http://forums.eagle.ru/album.php?albumid=894