Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings fellow pilots

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Welcome to the group guys, yes you need to have patience......I learned that on this last recruiting go around. If you guys are interested in flying together you can message me as well. I am always looking to go up and do some practice with Formation, Ordinance, AAR, LL, etc...

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    You guys should also contact spoke jockey and venom they are interested in training with people as well. I trained with them as well before I was accepted for iqt training.
    Adapt.... Improvise.... And Overcome....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Saudi Arabia
       Saudi Arabia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FUMES View Post
    Welcome to the group guys, yes you need to have patience......I learned that on this last recruiting go around. If you guys are interested in flying together you can message me as well. I am always looking to go up and do some practice with Formation, Ordinance, AAR, LL, etc...

I appreciate the invite. Since there isn't a public TS channel I'm guessing the Forums or Skype is the place to get into contact.
    If you get an itch and want to go flying, I would love to tag along.

Bummie89 (skype)

Cheers

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    ErrandBoy, Sandman, Fumes

Sup!!!.... I'm usually in "The Pit" around 1900hr or 2000hr -5 EDST. I can be found by way of iBClan.net. you'll see a TS window to the right, double click on the 1st line and it will load TS for you, I'm usually in a locked room, but if you can get me a poking I'll pop over. You'll find my flying skills are no reflection to years of studying nor the year of almost daily flying. I always need work with wingmanship, AAR, and HOLY COW!!!...Brevity. I'm familiar with just enough of the systems required to put big dents in my A10, There are others systems, that I've just not been subjected to use yet.

Venom is unfortunately grounded for a couple more weeks Uuuggg. he as to work-n-stuff. but he'll be along soon. He's a real pilot and they actually want him to fly their real planes..jeesh.
    Last edited by Spokejocky; 04Aug14 at 20:57. Reason: Sorry, I left Fumes off the list...hehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have a Letherman....I'll fight!!

"The Pit": http://forums.eagle.ru/album.php?albumid=894

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hey Guy's,
    This is Mongoose. I have my own Team Speak server, that you gentlemen are welcome to use whenever you want. I would be interested in training as well. Email me at Fourpoints37@yahoo.com for details, don't want to put it here for ALL to see.

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Spoke sounds good. If possible lets try to get together this week for a flight or 2, possibly Weds? I am on Skype from time to time not always Sammy_7678. Outside of that you can PM me on here and we can train together. Perhaps we will both make this next class and then the good stuff starts!
    Last edited by FUMES; 05Aug14 at 03:52. Reason: BTW, I am GMT -6 Central Time

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hey Guys
    I think Iwould like to join in on the training with all of you if that is ok. I also have a solution to the comms problem since I have my own Team Speak server that we can use. If that sounds good then EMail me at Forpoints37@yahoo.com for TS info. Don't really want to put it out here for the world to see if you know what I mean. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Mongoose

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spokejocky View Post
    ErrandBoy, Sandman, Fumes
    I'm usually in "The Pit" around 1900hr or 2000hr -5 EDST. I can be found by way of iBClan.net. you'll see a TS window to the right, double click on the 1st line and it will load TS for you, I'm usually in a locked room, but if you can get me a poking I'll pop over.
    Mongoose, If you so dare, I'll add you to the list, If any one was up there last night, sorry. I was late watching a mission. Then had to run some unexpected errands. I didn't get home to "The Pit" till 2130edst. I'll post a link to the TS when I'm In. Eventually we'll be on the Tarmac.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have a Letherman....I'll fight!!

"The Pit": http://forums.eagle.ru/album.php?albumid=894

Saudi Arabia
       Saudi Arabia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'm UTC +3, so we won't go off of my availability :-), however, just let me know or post when you guys are going to fly, and I'll see if my schedule and the next day off will allow it.

Thanks

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well let me say that I'm on vacay this week with ALOT of available time. Go back to work Monday the 11th of Aug. After that, I work from 5-6 am until usually 4pm or so depending on the workload. Monday thru Friday and weekends off except for the occasional Saturday. I live in the Tampa, Fl area, so I'm in the eastern time zone.
    Yes Spoke, surely put me on the "LIST'. I put my schedule here to help figure the best time to fly. As I said I'm pretty flexible. I think I'll send everyone my team speak info via PM. Look forward to flying with you guys.