Thread: MFG Crosswind Rudder pedals

United Kingdom
       United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

MFG Crosswind Rudder pedals

For ages I,ve been hunting the net for a decent set of rudder pedals ,after my ch product pedals kept failing

don't get me wrong I like ch but after 5 yrs they just started falling apart , so I grabbed my trusty spade ventured to the top of the garden , smacked them over the head and buried in a shallow grave.

finally I found these MFG crosswind pedals

really are the best pedals out thereheres a link to page http://mfg.simundza.com/products
    hope you guys have time to check his webpage .

Quatar
       Quatar

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts
    A fair few of us have been keeping an eye on them. Since the Simpeds went out of production it's been hard to find decent pedals, but now the MFGs and the Slaw device pedals are good options.

Personally I think I'm going to pick up the slaw pedals towards the end of this year.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie For This Useful Post:

Havoc (20Jan17)

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts
    I'm pretty happy with the Slaw Devices. It took a little time to adjust in fixed wing coming from the Saitek Pro Flights, but rotary required no adjustment period at all.

I have MFG Crosswinds and can't use them. They don't fit in the Obutto Ozone cockpit.

Denmark
       Denmark
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Congratulations

Tried the MFG's for about an hour last year at Reznik's. They were really nice and excellent quality. You'll be very happy flying with them. I went for the RX Viper from Slaw Devices instead though due to the brake setup. Also very nice set of pedals. Don't believe anyone can go wrong with either MFG's or Slaw.

United Kingdom
       United Kingdom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    thanx Han

Coming from siatek or ch products tooooo! Mgf,s or Slew, it's like go from your first car to a Ferrari , scooter to Kawasaki h2r, or my ex to Megan fox lol u just cant compare .

how serious do you guys take your simming,
    is it just a casual thing where u go to the pit once in awhile, or spend your entire time at work trawling through youtube , n websites trying to find all the relative information n guides and tutorials , lol yes I have by the way ,
    well! lets just say I was trying to realine a kuka robot, think that would make a great flight sim if I could mount a seat to it , the next thing I knew, my manager's screaming at me wanting to know why his very expensive robots crashed , when I say crashed more like it's tried to inpale it self into a car body lol ...
    for me personally I cant get enough , call me sad, no Wait that's my wife lol

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    I have MFG Crosswinds and can't use them. They don't fit in the Obutto Ozone cockpit.
    Panther, he makes an accessory to mount the mfg pedals more narrowly which is supposed to allow you to mount them in an Obutto Revolution Cockpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mrS...bSmgywstOd4Duw

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Panther, he makes an accessory to mount the mfg pedals more narrowly which is supposed to allow you to mount them in an Obutto Revolution Cockpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mrS...bSmgywstOd4Duw
    Yeah I have that accessory, but my Ozone setup is where my flight stuff is. My revolution setup is the dedicated racing setup. The ozone is much smaller in the rudder well area than the revolution.