Thread: To all the 467th's virtual pilots!

Italy
       Italy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

To all the 467th's virtual pilots!

Disclaimer : I'm sorry for my bad english

Hi everybody,
    this is Dyno, which comes from Riccardino ( as I experienced before, it's a too hard nickname to pronounce for not-italian, so I cutted it like that )

I'm currently studying computer science, here in Rome, anyway I fell in love with military aircraft since I was 13 years old, I studied the Falcon 4 AF manual under the state exams for the high school. Yeah, my mom wasn't so happy about that, but fortunately the manual was a bit smaller than the philosophy book, and that's why I'm studying bits right now. -sorry, I'm just joking-

After that I had a big period without flight simulators, due to university reasons, but recently I realized that all these simulation documents and experiences are much more important than other hobbies for my person, not just for fun, but also to feed that curiosity which feeds my little brain!

I hope to join your flight group as trainee with the A-10C one day or another, but until then, please don't quit publishing videos, streams and podcasts, because that's why simulators are done: for being shared and played with constant commitment, ability and fun!

P.S.
    How I discovered this place: Recon Stewart's videos!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dyno For This Useful Post:

Dojo (09Jul15), Ski (09Jul15), ZeroMass (12Jul15)