476th vFG Command Staff
    Netherlands
       Netherlands

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    951 Posts
    Loaded NTTR v4.00 preset D at 0300 in the morning with Golf Revet #14 turned into a hot parking jet.

Deferred shading ON
    Gamma 1.5
    Cockpit Global Illumination ON

Using Ricardo's HD pit version 1.2.3 dated 17AUG2017

EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3, set to master BIOS
    BIOS version 86.02.39.00.90
    NVIDIA driver version 382.53

- NVG work as expected, using Frenchy's NVG mod version 2.0.6.1 (that's the patched version, don't use 2.0.6)
    - Flood lights do not work, the light is lit but there's hardly any light reflecting on the panels.
    - I don't know what you mean by airfield stadium lighting. However, the light masts behind my jet at the Golf Revets show a red light and 9 white flood lights. The lights are clearly lit but the reflection on the ground is minimal, not what you'd expect from such light masts. Not sure if bugged or just DCS.
    - Taxi lights seem dimmed, I recall them being more prominent in the past.
    - RWY lights are as expected.
    - Nose illumination is hardly present, used to be more prominent in the past.
    - Cockpit mirrors are white.

Summary: there's clearly something off with the projection/reflection of light.

Last edited by Oliver; 27Aug17 at 11:53.

A mission’s execution often reflects the quality, discipline, and tone set in the briefing. - Chris “Kimos” Haave

The mirror thing is only present when using Ricardo cockpit mod.

TWOT

476th vFG Command Staff
    Netherlands
       Netherlands

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    951 Posts
    Confirmed and reported to Devrim (he's now in charge of maintenance and updating of Ricardo's original work).

A mission’s execution often reflects the quality, discipline, and tone set in the briefing. - Chris “Kimos” Haave

Okay so I'm not the only one with experiencing low light or reflection issues. The stadium lights is exactly what you were talking about, with the white flood lights and red lights. They (flood) should be projecting some light on to the ground and they're not.

Not sure why the NVG isn't working though. I can see a green hue on everything but not the brighter view one should see with NVG.

Thanks for looking at it. Makes me feel better knowing that it isn't my install and now I don't have to chase after an alpha 'feature'.

TWOT

476th vFG Command Staff
    Netherlands
       Netherlands

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    951 Posts
    NVG work fine for me, both the vanilla ones (although you can't really call those NVG) and the mod I mentioned earlier.