United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

SimPit - Monitor Setup Help?

Hello all,

I finally broke down after 10 years and finally build my SimPit and am looking for a little help with all my hardware.

Here's what I built: http://vrpits.com If anyone is interested, I'm in Ohio and hooked up with a Wood company that can route it out fairly cheap.

In the past I just used the Thrustmaster MFD's on a old 19" monitor and a custom Monitor .LUA to show and place the in-flight MFD's.

What am I missing to fill out the rest of the gauges on my nice 27" monitor with custom cut gauge holes?

I have tried to use Helios on Version 1.5 and 2.5 with no avail. I even took the time to program the monitor bezil in Helios to the panel, but the guages never ever move in the game, they are just static.

Is there custom settings for the .lua or is Helios just not working correctly?

Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

KAGE

Canada
       Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Hey KAGE,

Did you update the export.lua file with helios?
    also
    If you created the profile from scratch you need to link each of the gauges to the sim within the profile editor. I found it easier to download a complete profile and copy/paste into a new one.

You might want to look at Icarus as well.

StiC
    i5 6600K @ 4 Ghz - 16GB RAM - GTX 1080ti - 2x Cougar MFCD - 2x Saitek Throttle Quads - Saitek Trim Wheel - Saitek Pro Combat Pedals - TM Warthog Throttle - Stock MS FFB2 - MS FFB2 w/ F-22 Pro Mod - Helios for 2nd Screen Instruments and Gauges - DIY Track Hat, Bass Shaker & F-18 UFC - HTC Vive