Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Canada
       Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I replied to Scaley this week. We are still very interested in Joint OPs with the 476 and other organization. Our group recently migrated from UniversRadio to SRS since we realized that most of other organization in our timezone were using SRS.

With this done, we are ready to welcome other organization using SRS on our server.

At this time, we are actually "deployed" as part of a home-made campaign called "OP FRICTION 2". The initial brief can be access there: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QBR...ew?usp=sharing

We will modify the SPINS to reflect our recent migration to SRS.

If you are looking to deploy with us as part of OP FRICTION 2, simply let me know and we will set-up everything for you. (forum account, flight callsign, prefered tasking etc...)

In order to ensure we don't run into technical problem, we will limit the number of participants because we are not sure how many client our dedicated server can support.

Also, if you guys need support for your own activities, such a JTAC, FAC-A, AWACS or helicopter, CAS, DAS, etc..., 5EVC can provide a wide range of capacities.

I'm on Discord and following your channel so feel free to contact me there for more coordination.

See you soon in the sky!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nimitz For This Useful Post:

Odin (07Nov18), Oliver (07Nov18)