Germany
       Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NTTR Range Guide?

Good morning together,

First of all I want to say that I love your NTTR training range! Its so much joy to fly on it and with the detailed information we get from your website it really feels like the real deal (Ive been to RF multiple times as a crew member so I can tell . However I was wondering if you guys have all this detailed information about NTTR thats on your website such as range targets, location, etc. somewhere combined as a pdf file. I would love to print that out and use it as a kneeboard whenever I fly on your range (Ive got all the other stuff already printed out such as the NTTR charts).

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    813 Posts
    Hello Gunship and welcome to our forums. We do not currently have a public document with all our NTTR information. Bits and pieces can be found in some actual Nellis documents online through Google search but the rest comes from our internal material.
    “Rules are made for people who aren't willing to make up their own. " - Chuck Yeager

Germany
       Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oh okay thanks a lot though, looking foward to more stuff from you guys! Loving it.