I'm Krazee, I'm a Brit. I guess that's why some call me a Krazee Brit.

Spoke to Hiccup today who told me all about this wonderful place and the people within. Thought I would come over and take a look. I like what I have seen so far.

I've spent lots and lots and lots of money supporting ED by buying all modules and maps (even though I haven't actually flown them all) and my favourites are the Warthog, Hornet, Harrier and Huey (not in any specific order). I have flown more hours in the A10-C not only because I've owned it the longest but also because it is the most involving with everything that has been modelled. I freaking love it!! Looking forward to Heatblur's F14 too.

In my chat with Hiccup, I mentioned I was looking for a squadron to train with...not just to learn to fly but to learn proper procedures regarding radio communication, to learn to be a dependable wingman or at some point in the future, a lead that wingmen would be proud to fly along side. I know this won't happen overnight and I am willing to put the time and 100% effort in to learning all that is required to get my ratings. He gave me the link to the 476TTP, which I have been digesting all evening. Finally, I have been given something that shows me how I can put the things I've learned so far, together. Grateful is an understatement.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with more of the 476th.

Until then, take care,

Krazee