United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello 476th

Hello everyone,

I came across this squadron while I was on ED forums and everything I read suggests this is a good squadron to stop and say hi with. I would like to learn more about the 476th sqdrn mission nights, training, if you host a public server(s), use Universe Radio, SRS or only TS/Discord and what timezone this squadron regularly operates on.

I began flying DCS 2yrs back with the A-10C, then advanced through air frames and found a love for the hornet shortly after early release last year. (carrier ops) Like many, I am patiently awaiting the arrival of the tomcat and the AIM-54. For me personally the F-14 will allow me to return a long range pimp slap to the many pub server SU pilots I frequent..

I have flown with several sqdrns, one of which I am an active Captain. However I am always looking for a group of VFP's where the atmosphere and overall morale is fun and inviting. DCS, while there is no doubt it's a sim, it's still our choice of entertainment and the extreme hard core ass chewing that I have witnessed by other leaders during my active participation as a Captain. I will simply say that this type of behavior toward members, whether in the training or active sqdrn holds no interest to me and I find this to be very destructive for all participants involved.

Please let me know where and when this group flies as I would like to go wheels up sometime. I am on EST timezone and I fly most nights between 930p-1145p EST. I have experience across several air frames, however the air frame that currently has my interest is the F/A-18C Hornet.

Other exp;

• Universe Radio
    • SRS Radio
    • Mission editing
    • LIFT/IQT Training
    • Documentation
    • X-56 HOTAS/TFTP

Modules I own;
    Caucasus
    Nevada_NTTR
    Persian_Gulf
    Combined_Arms
    Normandy
    WWII_Assets_Pack

F/A-18C
    F-14 Tomcat
    AV-8B_NA
    A-10C
    M2000C
    F-5E-3
    Ka-50
    A-10A
    F-15C
    MiG-29
    Su-25
    Su-25T
    Su-27
    Su-33
    P-51D
    TF-51D
    SA342
    UH-1H

Cheers,
    LS

PINKY

| 76th vFS Pilot
    United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Welcome, Lostsoul
    You can fine more info about the 476 and recruiting on the Home page. I think recruiting is open for the Hornet Sqd but Not for the Hog.

PINKY

| 76th vFS Pilot
    United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Welcome to the home of The Four-Seven-Six vFighter Group

We are an international organization, our goal is to continuously learn and refine our skills while enjoying these simulators in a multiplayer environment incorporating realistic tactics and procedures.

Here at the 476th vFG we are not about quantity but the quality of our pilots! All our training is based on real world training documents and we will make every effort to train and mentor those that join the Group.

KOVIC

Founder | 76 vFS | CS
    United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,834 Posts
    Welcome, SRS is what we use for radio coms in the sim. We don’t host public events normally, we had in the past hosted an Q&A session with the community but haven’t done another in years.

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sounds like a very supportive fun squadron to fly with. Understanding you don't host many public events. Is it safe to say that membership is the path to take if I would like to fly with this group?

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LostsouL View Post
    Is it safe to say that membership is the path to take if I would like to fly with this group?
    Yes.

My Twitch Channel
    ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 1080TI 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, TM HOTAS Warthog, TM TPR, TM Cougar MFDs, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Oculus Rift, Jet Seat