For those of you running VR..... what sort of HMDs are you using and what min system requirements do you need to run the high end goggles? I'm running an HTC Vive Pro on an MSI Titan i9 core-8950/2.9gHz and an RTX-2080 GPU.

I've experimented with the Settings and am currently getting good frame rates and smooth flows looking out at the 3/9 line even in pretty dense urban areas. I don't know the exact frame rates as I haven't figured out how to display the frame rate counter in VR yet. But when VR is disconnected and I'm running on the monitor only, I'm usually running around 90-120+ fps. It occasionally will dip to around 60 for a moment when something is stressing the system.

My biggest issue at the moment is the cockpit resolution us sub-optimal. I have the cockpit resolution in DCS settings set to 1024 and I can just make out the wording on most switches and dials in the console but sometimes I have to lean in to read them better. But the MPDs and MPCDs on both the A-10 and the Hornet are really really hard to read unless I practically press my face to the virtual display.

Are there some settings you all recommend to improve the cockpit resolution? Do any of the newer VR headsets (like the Pimax 8K) help this issue?

TIA