So Iím in the throws of wrapping up my computer upgrade and everything has worked just fine until I went to feed signals to my monitors.

My GPU is a holdover from my previous configuration and itís a Gigabyte GeForce 1080 OC. On my previous build, I was able to get displays on both monitors (Dell 27Ē) by feeding one with a DP to Mini-DP and the other with a DVI cable.

I got two new DP 1.4 cables for the new configuration and it turns out that neither monitor will show a signal when fed from DP ports on the 1080. However, the DP to DP-Mini still works on one monitor and the second is now working on an HDMI signal. So I have a picture now on each monitor but Iím baffled as to why the DP cables failed to pass a signal Full-size DP to Full-size DP.

Is there a Card Setting, Driver Setting or some other configurator setting Iíve missed in Win 10 Pro or the software for the 1080?

Specs:
i9-9900k
Gigabyte z390 Designare Mobo
Samsung M.2 NVMe 1TB SSD
32Gb Patriot Viper RAM
Corsair 850W PSU (Card obviously has power and Iím feeding the PCIe bus as well)*
2 X Dell 27Ē Monitors @ 2560x1440 60Hz (I forget the exact models. One is about four years old and the other is about 2 years old)

*Card was not new to me. Bought it used from a friend.

Thanks for any ideas...

Emmy