Canada
       Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Snoopy Congratulations on your new Wing

@Snoopy

Congratulations on your new Wing, I see a number of familiar names on your member list, all good men.

"A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others.
    He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent." Douglas McCarther

I know leaving the 1st was not an easy decision for you, you put in countless hours developing, building and flying in the 25th.
    You have always conducted yourself with integrity and honesty and I can honestly say you have earned my respect and the
    respect of a great many at the 1stVFW and in the flight Sim community

I wish you well on your new venture; I have no doubt that with the support of your members you will bring DCS to the next level.
    I have redirected the vhawgsmoke.com and virtualhawgsmoke.com domains to your Wing.
    Looking forward to seeing virtual hawgsmoke come to life.

It is a small virtual world my friend and I'm sure we will see each other around, If you need anything just let me know

Cheers
    Hawk

O and just one thing, If your still sitting on that wooden kitchen chair ... Get a new chair !, that thing just looks far too painful !!! (:

United States
       United States

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,109 Posts
    Thanks Hawk, I really appreciate this post!