Thread: Hello

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello

Hello I’m looking to fly the A-10c 2 or just the normal A-10c. I have very minimal hours in the aircraft. I do know some of the basics though. Ie: start up procedure, arm/refuel, and take off and landing. My landings need work on the proper procedure.

Germany
       Germany

Awards Showcase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKing View Post
    Hello I’m looking to fly the A-10c 2 or just the normal A-10c. I have very minimal hours in the aircraft. I do know some of the basics though. Ie: start up procedure, arm/refuel, and take off and landing. My landings need work on the proper procedure.
    Hello JKing

welcome to the forums. Have a closer look at our recruiting page. If you have any questions, let us know.

Welcome! As you're getting into the A-10 make sure to check out our TTPs/Checklists for the A-10. You can find them all in the downloads section.

Also feel free to join our discord, plenty of A-10 smart people on there. https://discord.gg/Hw7xz95

United States
       United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thanks for the reply! Due to the lack of the (Nevada) map, and The lack of my knowledge of the aircraft. I will have to wait to go any further due to the minimal requirements listed in the forms. With a few more weeks of practice I’ll be back hopefully.