Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Goodbye

Dear former fellow pilots,

The time has come and I have to say goodbye.

My circumstances have change a lot since I joined the group last year and I am badly struggling to keep up the flying and to complete my outstanding training.

My time on the 476th has been superb, giving me the chance to take DCS experience to another level, learn loads about fighter operation and of course meeting incredible enthusiastic individuals.

I would like to thank every single member of the group for making the 476th the most comprehensive virtual fighter group of the DCS community, keep the hard work!

In particular I would like to thank the following members who I have the opportunity to be their wingman for offering me something very valuable nowadays and unrecoverable, your time:
    - Black
    - Coco
    - Connellie
    - Emmy
    - Florence
    - Odin
    - Oliver
    - Puma
    - Stuka

However I would like to give special thanks to Hiccup and REB, not only for their flying related support, as they have always been there for personal support too.

It’s not a decision I have taken lightly but I had to be honest with myself. I will continue to follow the group on the public channels.

I wish everyone of you all the best and I hope we can cross paths in the future.

Take care and stay safe.

Raven

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven For This Useful Post:

Onyx (27Jun22)